Monday, June 12, 2006

Two new books

Two new books I ordered on Amazon.com have arrived.

The Only Guide to a Winning Bond Strategy You'll Ever Need : The Way Smart Money Preserves Wealth Today [Hardcover]
By: Larry E. Swedroe, Joseph H. Hempen

The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing [Hardcover]
By: Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, Michael LeBoeuf, John C. Bogle (Foreword)


Thanks to my friend who brought it back from the US, I could order it with free shipping. Local book stores sell them at about S$45++. Crazy price. I am reading Larry's book. I am in need of some bond strategy for my portfolio.

By the way, when the tracking number from Amazon for the package arrived in my inbox, Gmail auto-generated a link at the side bar to take me directly to the UPS page, for tracking the package. I didn't have to type the tracking number, just two mouse clicks. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home